Do you want to learn how to achieve your goals but feel tired of all the over-hyped, positive thinking, self help stuff out there?
If you do, then download this FREE book today!
Only 8% of people who set goals actually achieve them. If you fall into the other 92%, you are probably familiar with the feelings of overwhelm, frustration and being stuck, that accompany the task of trying to achieve your goals.
After experiencing many common pitfalls himself, Martin Kaye set out to find what prevented him from reaching personal success, and what really works. He dove deep into the scientific research field of behavioral psychology and applied psychology, specifically the research done by world leading researchers on the topics of willpower, habits, happiness, goal setting and motivation to create a complete, step-by-step, blueprint that includes all factors that impact your chances to achieve your goal.
Regardless of what your particular goal is, this book offers an evidence-based introduction to the world of goal setting and goal achievement, beyond New Thought ideas such as positive thinking, vision boards and affirmations. It will help you get started, and give you advice you can immediately put to practical use.
In this book you will learn:
- The THREE problems with self-help advice and life coaches
- The importance of using your strengths
- How to avoid the Rat Race
- How Motivation really works
- Why Positive Thinking leads to Negative Results
- How to use two simple daily routines
You also get a free goal setting workbook with the TEN proven steps to creating a plan that leads to real results, to download and print out and use as a tool when setting your goals, as well as a companion on your journey towards your goals.
You’re about to discover a scientific approach to how to set and achieve your goals. Are you ready to take action?
Now scroll up and instantly get your hands on your FREE copy!