- Students grade 6 to adult use Inspiration to:
- Visualize & develop ideas
- Understand & retain concepts
- Plan & organize written work
- Communicate & present knowledge
Comprehend. Create. Communicate. Achieve more.
For visual mapping, outlining, writing and making presentations, use Inspiration® 9, the ultimate thinking and learning tool. Brainstorm ideas, structure your thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen understanding with the Diagram and Map Views. To take notes, organize information, and structure writing for plans, papers and reports, use the integrated Outline View to focus on main and supporting ideas and to clarify thinking in written form. With Inspiration’s Presentation Manager, transform your diagrams, mind maps and outlines into polished presentations that communicate ideas clearly and demonstrate understanding and knowledge.
What’s New In Inspiration 9:
* More visual tools that improve understanding, retention and communication
* A powerful NEW visual view to create and think with mind maps
* More capabilities for organizing, outlining and writing
* A NEW Presentation Manager to develop polished presentations and demonstrate knowledge
* More ways to share your work and create better projects